Recently I’ve fallen off the ‘Lean in 15’ wagon after being a bit poorly. So in a bid to get back on track I’ve been trying out some new reduced carb recipes, and I think I’ve found my new favourite go to breakfast. These reduced carb Banana Pancakes are simply delicious. They are so quick and easy plus they only have a handful of ingredients.
It’s a great treat for kids and grow ups alike. My two kiddies love getting involved mashing the banana and adding the eggs. It really is a great recipe for letting the little ones help, then they get to pick their favourite toppings to finish.
- 2 Banana (ripe ones)
- 4 Eggs
- Tsp Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil
- Your favourite pancake toppings.
- Mash the Bananas in a bowl.
- Crack the Eggs into the bowl and stir.
- Mix in the Cinnamon.
- Heat the Coconut Oil in a pan.
- Pour in a small amount of the pancake mix and cook until you can turn it over.
- Cook the other side til golden.
- Serve with fruit and a little syrup, or your favourite pancake toppings.
So simple and tasty!
Hope you enjoy.