This Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake is prefect for the cold weather that is due to set in this weekend, so it’s time for some super yummy food to warm you up!
As always it’s quick simple and the whole family will enjoy it, plus the left overs are great for lunch the next day.
450g- 500g Chicken Breast Diced
300g Frozen Broccoli
2 Tbsp Butter
70g Plain Flour
1 Tsp Salt
500ml Chicken Stock
250g Grated Mozzarella
How to do it:
- Pre-heat your oven to 175 degrees.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the Tagliatelle.
- Dice the Chicken Breasts and brown in a pan.
- While the Pasta and Chicken are cooking you can make your Cheese Sauce.
- Melt the Butter in a saucepan.
- Sift the Flour and Salt and add to the pan, stir vigorously.
- Once this has combined add the Milk a little at a time, and then the same with the Chicken Stock.
- Once you have added all the stock and you have a creamy sauce you can add the grated Parmesan and remove from the heat.
- Place the Frozen Broccoli into the bottom of a colander and pour the Tagliatelle over it to drain.
- Put the Pasta & Broccoli mix into a casserole dish.
- Pour over half the Cheese Sauce.
- Place the Chicken on top of the Pasta and pour on the rest of the Cheese Sauce.
- Sprinkle on the Grated Mozzarella.
- Pop in the oven for 20mins.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and leave to stand for 10mins.
- Serve and ENJOY!