I’m holding of to the remnants of summer with this delicious salad. If your in need of some lunch inspiration then this recipe is for you. It’s so quick to make, it takes very little time or effort, my favourite type of food prep, and it’s a great alternative to sandwiches.
This beautiful mix of Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce work perfectly, and the Cumber and Carrot Ribbons make a refreshing change to the usual salad leaves.
If your feeling healthy try using low fat Cream Cheese and this lunch idea is almost syn free of Slimming World, and we all know I love slimming world friendly recipes. Follow the simple steps below to create a simple but tasty lunch.
Little Gem Lettuce
Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Tear or cut up the Little Gem Lettuce and place onto the plate.
- Using a potato peeler create ribbons of Cucumber and Carrot.
- Place on top of the Lettuce.
- Taking your Smoked Salmon place desired amount onto your ribbons.
- Add a tablespoon of Cream Cheese on top of the Salmon.
- Drizzle Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce onto the Cream Cheese and around the Salad Leaves.
- Finally a little Ground Black Pepper.