This one pot Spanish Chicken recipe is a perfect meal for all the family, a beautiful one pot recipe that’s full of flavour. It requires very little effort and better yet it’s only 1/2 a Syn per portion on Slimming World.
Anything that goes into one pot and cooks itself with very little effort always gets a thumbs up from me, you simple throw everything in together and leave it until the timer beeps!
You will need:
250gm Risotto Rice
700mls Chicken Stock
8 Chicken Drumsticks
1 Red Pepper
1 Red Onion
4tbsp Red Pepper Paste
2 Garlic Cloves
- Spray some Fry Light into a pan and add the Drumsticks, allow to brown.
- Remove the Drumsticks from the pan and set to one side.
- Add the Chopped Red Onion, Red Pepper and Carrot to the pan and fry for 2 mins.
- Pour 200mls of the stock to the vegetables and allow to cook for 3 mins.
- Add the Spinach and allow to wilt.
- Add the Red Pepper Paste, Paprika, and Garlic stir.
- Place the Chicken back in the pan and stir until coated in the sauce.
- Pour in the Risotto Rice and remaining stock, stir and allow to simmer for 30, stir occasionally.
- Serve and garnish with Basil.