Fancy something other that toast for breakfast or a change from a tuna salad at lunchtime? This is one of my absolute favourites; its a staple in our house, even the kids love it. Not only is it tasty its also Syn free on slimming world.
5 New Potatoes
3 Rashers of Bacon (remove visible fat)
4 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Small Red Onion
- Heat a frying pan and spray with Fry Light.
- Chop your New Potatoes into small thin pieces, add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes are frying bring a small saucepan to the boil.
- Chop the Red Onion and also add to the pan, fry for a three minutes.
- Cut the Bacon into small strips and add to the Potato and Onion mix, fry them all together for 2 minutes.
- Add the Egg to the water to poach.
- Cut the Tomatoes in half and add to the pan and fry until they’re are soft.
- Plie the hash onto a plate.
- Remove the Egg from the pan and place on top of the Hash.
- Garnish with a little sea salt and basil.