In the mood for Salmon? After a quick idea for dinner? Five Minute Mummy has a great recipe. My Cajun & Lime Salmon with Cous Cous required minimal effort and even better it is perfect if you are trying to stick to Slimming World.
2 Salmon Fillets
1 Spice Infused Cous Cous (mine was from Aldi)
Low Fat Sour Cream
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle the Cajun Spice onto the Salmon.
- Wrap the Salmon fillets in tin foil.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- To make the Cous Cous pour 160mls of water into a pan and bring to the boil. Add the Cous Cous and remove from the heat. Cover and leave for five minutes.
- After 5 minutes remove the lid and fluff with a folk.
- Pile the Cous Cous onto a plate.
- Once the salmon has cooked, remove from the oven.
- Place it on top of the Cous Cous.
- Add a spoon full of low fat sour cream and a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Serve with Salad.